Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Moving in school

In media communication class we watched a video on a study from ABC. That was about kids and moving in school increases productivity.

- What did you think about the study abc news did?
It has very good points and Our school does some of that and I think it works for some people but ,not everyone.
- Do you agree with their findings?
They have proof how can't you? (so yes...)

- How does LMA meet or not meet students need to fidget?
They have fidgets for us and understand and let us use them.
What programs are in place at LMA?
We have a censor room.

If you don't know yet, what questions might you have?
Is that the only program?

- What do you wish school and teacher better understood about the way you need to learn?
I really feel like I would get along with teachers better if they treated me more like an equal. If I feel like we get along then I can learn easier.

No comments:

Post a Comment